Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Jewelry sets

Over the last month, I have had my jewelry in craft shows and on sale in a Christmas pop-up store for local artists.  You will never guess what is selling the best....jewelry sets.  Almost all of my necklaces and bracelets that were packaged together with a pair of earrings has sold.  I am not sure if it the $5 off given when I sell something together as a set or if it is that people like buying sets in general.  It makes sense.  Most people do match their accessory pieces unless you are like me and have a hodge podge of pieces that you throw together and try to make it all work.  SOme people are so good at that.  I am not, which is why I decided that jewelry sets are the way to go.  Below, check out my latest set designs and let me know what you think....
set retails for $30

set retails for $30

set retails for $25

set retails for $30

No comments:

Post a Comment